“It’s my job to make your working life easier, allowing you to get on with what’s really important: business development and growth.” – Shirley Hoare.
My name is Shirley Hoare and I created Zest Virtual Solutions to offer the ultimate in flexible business support.
I have enjoyed a varied and interesting career in demanding roles across a variety of sectors. As a result, I have accrued a wealth of knowledge and experience which I can tailor to meet your business needs.
As a small business owner myself, I appreciate the challenges of running a business, and take great pride in supporting the entrepreneur to achieve their professional goals.
Personal and professional attributes:
- Cheerful, professional manner with excellent customer service
- Dedicated and enthusiastic
- Organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Competent, prompt and reliable
- Conscientious and proactive, with a can-do mentality
- Adaptable, with swift awareness of how your business works
- Business aware: providing appropriate solutions to help your business grow and succeed
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media and website design and management
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages, Adobe Packages, e-mail & newsletter marketing and company databases
What my Clients say
Shirley expresses so much enthusiasm and was a pleasure to work with. She was efficient and fast to get back to me. I loved the originality of the design of the logo…
I felt I could totally trust her advice. She gave me choices regarding layout etc. however I didn’t feel overwhelmed with the amount of choices.
I have been putting off doing a leaflet for years had I of known how easy Shirley would make it, I would have done it earlier.
Shirley is one of the most creative people I have had the pleasure of working with. From artistic creativity to strategic thinking, she always looks at situations from a range of perspectives and produces a solution to fit the brief. I would thoroughly recommend her.